Surprise . . . surprise . . . Yes, it’s the ULTIMATE DECEPTION.
You are not your own boss! And as long as you trade your hours for money and you are bound to someone else’s bidding and whims, you ARE NOT your own boss! As long as your only product is yourself and your time, you are not ‘D BOSS. About time to spill the beans . . . redirect your mindset to reality . . . I was lost when I started. Don’t repeat my mistakes. If you’re curious how I’m doing this, feel free to read a bit more below.
Hi! I’m Monnel “Mon” Espiritu.
I’m the author of this blog and I would love to share my adventures and journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur while doing freelancing on the side.
My formula is simple: To solve problems that are aligned with my passion, skill set, and life goals.
I don’t always aim for the “grand conquest” nor aim to build the next unicorn. I only have three things in mind every time I work on a project:
My pursuits must be a solution for “real and palpable” problem.
It is profitable that it can scale.
It is sustainable that it can last through tough times and;
It makes people happy and fulfilled.
This is my ultimate litmus test in freelancing and entrepreneurship. Believe me, you don’t have to build something BIG to meet all these standards.
I’ve been freelancing and engaging to different entrepreneurial pursuits way back in high school days. Even in elementary school days, I love dreaming about how I can grow my daily allowance. If there’s one thing I learned, if you can solve a problem (simple or complex), you will be paid. How you “scale” your solution to a problem; how it performs in trying situations; and how you make your customers/clients feel will determine your fate of becoming a real boss.
By subscribing to my exclusive email list, you can follow the growth and progress of these niche websites that I’m experimenting on. Subscribe now and you will experience a tell-all, no BS, and information overload newsletter. I’m a bit hesitant in publishing results on my blogs because of the following reasons:
- I work hard to get results from my niche websites. When I publish a case study, I know and make it sure that people can replicate my result and process. Only people who want to genuinely implement and connect with me can access the hard work.
- Subscribing to my newsletter means, that you’re serious about learning. This means you will anticipate and patiently wait for my email updates and you will read them. I don’t want my case studies to become one of your “Save Later/Save to Pocket” entries.
- Well, there’s a ton of “gurus” publishing their own case studies. Mine is not really that special except the fact that I practice what I preach and show real stats. I don’t pretend that I know everything. This is why I want my case studies to be available to people who are genuinely interested and they can only access it through the newsletter subscription.
These things are nothing BIG. Anyone with the right skill, mindset, and grit can build what I’ve already built. The right question I guess is, will it pass the litmus test? For now, only time can tell. I too am curious about the possibilities.
What would happen next to my adventures?
How much money am I going to make?
How many lives will I change?
How many business owners will I help?
This is what Adventures of a Freelance Yuppy is all about.
- First off, subscribe to my $10K/journey. You’ll love the crazy (legit) things that I do to reach this goal; strategies that you can put in place too!
- Go to Skillful Club website, and get your first month for FREE. No credit card needed. Hoard new skills to learn with a month of free subscription.
- Do you have a business that you need help with? Need help with getting things more done? Need to double down on promoting your business online? Get a FREE 1 hour consultation with me. I only accept 1 free consultation per week. Ask anything. No obligation to hire us or anything. Just pure value. Contact Me.
- Join our exclusive Facebook Group where we discuss freelancing, entrepreneurship, and business growth strategies!
So that’s it! I still have a few more things under my sleeves but you can get them once you make the initial contact by subscribing to my list. Let me know what you need help with and if I can do something about it, I would be happy to oblige. If not, I will help you connect to someone I know who can!
My desire to continuously improve myself led me to this path. I want to keep growing. I’m obsessed with the curiosity of what would I become. I love pushing myself to the limit and knowing what I can do more. One of the reasons why I left the corporate life is I want to fully commit to my growth. I’m an eclectic man. There a lot of things that interest my mind. From esoterics to brain improvement, mixed martial arts to writing a good copy, I have accepted the fact that I want to continuously learn in my lifetime. I’m happy and fulfilled in this journey.
If you love social media, you can easily connect with me by following these links:
I also blog on Live Love and Work Freelance where I share the behind the scenes of my life. I publish my regular life reviews, self-improvement experiments, personal musings, and other stuff on that website.
If you’re curious about what I’m up to lately, you can also read my now page. I created this page so I can easily share with other people where my attention is.
These goals sound ambitious but why call it an adventure if it’s not bold and daring enough for your appetite ;) I will conquer this journey and I would be really honored if you’re going to take the challenge with me.