- The contents we produce are for general purposes only. Applying the methods and information we publish is always a use-it-at-your-own-risk implications. We will not be held liable for any damage of property, failure of replication of our results or any harm that may occur to you. Do your due diligence before taking action.
- We may change and update the contents we produce without any notice. Please check the website regularly.
- We hold the copyright to all materials on this website unless stated otherwise. Do not reproduce any of our content without our consent. We’re serious about this. Please check our Copyright Notice here.
- We always acknowledge the work of other creators, thinkers, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and people who hold ownership to a property or material. We do this through link reference or mentions in our articles. So please do the same.
- Any usage that may harm our website and other properties may result to criminal offense under Philippine court or other laws abroad that may sanction such acts.
- Please notify us whenever you link to our website.
- Please do not spam this website. We will report you and have you accountable for you action in any possible way. We’ve done this before and we will continuously do this.
- Comments are ok as long as it helps other people, not offensive, encourage intellectual conversation, not culturally-biased, and adheres to universally accepted norms. We have the right to delete your comment/s without notice and even ban you from the entire system.
- Whenever you opt in to our forms, we only store provide information you inputted to our system with the intent to hear updates from us. You always have the choice to unsubscribe.
- The main governing laws on this website are the Philippine Law. Any litigation against us shall be held here in Philippines.
- We don’t accept any advertisements or promotions which are not accepted by Google and our advertisers.
We have the right to change and modify these terms whenever possible and necessary.